features Axis P5624-E :
- Continuous 360° pan
- HDTV 720p
- 18x optical zoom
- Day/night functionality
- 120 dB Wide Dynamic Range Forensic Capture
- Shock detection
- Advanced Gatekeeper
Cost-effective HDTV PTZ dome
AXIS P5624-E is a cost-effective, outdoor-ready HDTV 720p camera with 18x optical zoom. It enables video surveillance of large indoor and outdoor areas and provides great details when zooming in. It is ideal for applications such as retail surveillance.
Continuous 360° pan
AXIS P5624-E features a continuous 360° pan capability, with no mechanical stop, for fast camera repositioning and smooth, continuous tracking of an object.
Superb video in various lighting conditions
AXIS P5624-E has day/night functionality and good low light performance. It supports Axis unique Wide Dynamic Range Forensic Capture (120 dB), which enables details in both very bright and dark areas of a scene to be visible.
AXIS P5624-E offers shock detection, which allows the camera to send an alarm when it has been hit.
The cameras built-in intelligent video functionalities include video motion detection and Advanced Gatekeeper, which enables the camera to detect an object in a specified area and zoom in on it. Support for AXIS Camera Application Platform allows other video analytics to be downloaded to the camera.
Other features include Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) for ease of installation with just one network cable for power and network access.
A hard ceiling mount and a smoked dome are included with the camera.
- Supports H.264 Baseline, Main and High Profiles, as well as Motion JPEG.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Outdoor-ready with IP66-, NEMA 4X- and IK10-rated metal casing
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-click Connection